GOOD NEWS: Each is speaking out about our national suffering and distress, which all agree would never have happened had our elected officials obeyed our Constitution.
Consider just the following ten violations of the Constitution, each of which has undermined our economy, our families and our nation:
1. Meddling in the internal affairs of other countries without any constitutional authority whatsoever;
2. Undeclared wars in violation of the war powers clauses of Articles I and II;
3. The gifting and lending of public money and credit to private corporations for decidedly private purposes – bailouts – without any constitutional authority whatsoever;
4. A debt-based, fiat currency controlled by the Federal Reserve System, a cartel of private banks, all in violation of the money clauses of Article I of the Constitution;
5. Direct, un-apportioned taxes on labor in violation of the tax clauses of Article I of the Constitution;
6. Invasion of our privacy and a developing police state in violation of the privacy clauses of the fourth amendment of the Constitution;
7. Un-enforced immigration laws in violation of that mandate, plainly worded in Article II of the constitution, that requires the president to “faithfully execute the laws”;
8. A President who refuses every request to provide evidence that he is a “natural born” citizen, as Article II of the constitution requires;
9. The counting of our votes in secret, as all machines do, in violation of our constitutional Right not only to vote but to know that our votes are being accurately counted; and
10. The absence of well-regulated state militias and federal gun control laws that violate the Second Amendment of the Constitution.
GOOD NEWS: Each Plan, if working in conjunction with the other Plans, will regain and maintain durable constitutional governance in America.
The C4L, CoS and CC 2009 Plans represent a complete set of activities needed to restore and maintain one’s Rights, Freedoms and Liberties under the Constitution – that is, to bring to perfection durable constitutional governance carried out in decency and good order.
Standing alone, C4L, CoS and CC 2009 cannot both
regain and maintain constitutional governance
Under the C4L Plan (which success depends on the will of a majority voting in a general election and in the U.S. Congress), the free People are being called upon to elect to the U.S. Congress those people who pledge “across the board” obedience to the Constitution.
Under the CoS Plan (which success depends on the will of a majority voting in a general election and in a State Legislature), the free People are being called upon to elect to their State Legislatures those people who pledge to vote for a state statute that would require the introduction of sound currency in their state and establish a well-regulated state Militia.
Under the CC 2009 Plan (which success depends on the
will of a determined minority
of the People, say 5%), the free People are
being called upon to elect to Continental Congress
2009 those people who pledge to methodically
document the “across the board” violations of the
Constitution and Government’s refusal to respond to
the People’s Petitions for Redress of those
Grievances, and to recommend a specific course of
direct action to be taken by the free People,
themselves, to peaceably procure relief.
BAD NEWS: Each Plan currently stands alone at this point -- no mention of one by the other, no cross-pollination, no cross-talk, no synergistic interaction or strategic coordination whatsoever. That’s bad and must change if we are to successfully restore Liberty.
The C4L and CoS Plans are compatible and in harmony with America as a Pure Democracy, where individual Rights and Government’s obligations depend upon and are guaranteed by the will of the majority of those voting in Congress (or the State Legislatures as the case may be), and Government’s power is not limited by any written Constitution.
Yes, the free People must always strive to elect representatives who have a passion for the Constitution and are willing to maintain constitutional governance. Unfortunately, however, we are at a point in America where it must first be restored. We can’t maintain that which has been lost. Something else beyond C4L and CoS is necessary to first restore constitutional governance in America: We need a critical mass of individuals acting together to hold their elected officials accountable to the Constitution through direct action.
CC 2009 Plan is a plan for direct action by the
People to peaceably restore constitutional
governance. Once restored, C4L and CoS will be
indispensable in maintaining the quality and essence
of that constitutional governance.
NEEDED, NOW: SOLIDARITY
A COMPLETE UNITY OF ACTIVITIES IS REQUIRED BY RON PAUL, GLENN BECK, EDWIN VIEIRA AND BOB SCHULZ IN ORDER TO CARRY TO PERFECTION DURABLE CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNANCE CARRIED OUT IN DECENCY AND GOOD ORDER.
Unless the energy behind the three plans is soon channeled, the Freedom movement will have lost its best opportunity to develop the thrust needed to put an end to the Government’s violations of the Constitution.
that end, we suggest a summit meeting of these four
leaders in the very near future for the purpose of
generating a joint statement of mutual support for
C4L, CoS and CC 2009.
Last week, a package arrived from Art Lloyd, who attended a CC 2009 organizational meeting held in Nevada a few months ago. The package contained a pin and a note which read in relevant part, “It has taken all this time to have a sample made of the picture I’m forwarding. A thought I had to promote the cause and revenue.”
Here is a photo of the pin.
those who support CC 2009 and its call for
Solidarity in the Freedom movement we are offering a
Solidarity Pin for a nominal donation of $25. CLICK
HERE for the special e-store pin link.
We had to order a minimum of 1,000 pins, which we have done.
Wear it proudly, especially at any and all events
where folks affiliated with C4L, CoS, 9-12 and the
Tea Parties or other Constitution minded
organizations might be in attendance.
sure to look out for our Continental Congress 2009
Election Day ALERT notice coming to you this Sunday,
which will tell you how to vote, where to vote, when
to vote, and hope that you WILL vote -- and tell
everyone you know to do the same! Links to the
final voting instructions, forms and ballots
Please remember, the operations of
the WTP Foundation
are funded entirely by your generous support.
of December 8th, 2008 WTP Press Conference at the National
in Washington, DC is now on Google video.